Whether you need temporary secretarial cover for one day or you’re looking for a recruitment partner to supply higher volumes of temporary or permanent staff, JM Legal will apply the same rigorous standards:
- Consistency of service from a named and experienced consultant or designated account team;
- Regular and timely feedback on the status of your vacancies;
- An honest approach – if we are unable to fulfil your requirements, we’ll tell you;
- A informative service incorporating labour market information, advice and guidance;
- A service that complies with all current legislation, regulation and best practice.
You will not be:
- Inundated with speculative CVs;
- Hounded by sales calls;
- Sent candidates who don’t match your essential job criteria.
Prior to assignment or CV submission, all of our candidates will have:
- Been checked to confirm that they are eligible to work in the UK;
- Had their personal ID, proof of NI and proof of address confirmed;
- Been interviewed face to face including a thorough exploration of the individual’s CV;
- Undertaken skills testing to ascertain proficiency in areas such as typing speed / accuracy, knowledge of software packages and spelling;
- Been referenced with a minimum of two references covering the most recent two years;
- Been fully briefed regarding the role and organisational requirements to confirm their understanding, interest and commitment to the job prior to submission / assignment start.
We’ll even support candidates to undertake the MOS training and examination in order to provide our clients with access to a workforce with a significantly higher than average proportion of applicants holding this qualification.