City of London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
8 days ago
Early Careers Advisor - Centra London Law Firm - Paying up to £45,000
The purpose of this role is to facilitate the smooth running of day to day trainee HR and Development matters and support the National HR Manager in recruiting high calibre trainees and assist with the running of of campus programmes and vacation schemes.
- Develop plans for annual summer and winter vacation schemes.
- Screening applications and psychometric assessments.
- Manage recruitment cycle.
- Make verbal training contract offers.
- Use of application tracking system.
- Run vacation schemes.
- Work closely with Early Careers Manager, seat supervisors and universities.
- Act as the main point of contact for all future trainees.
- As the HR Consultant develops in their role, there will be scope to take on more responsibility which includes trainee development, managing seat rotations and performance management.
For further information, please contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal.