£47000 - £48000 per annum + Huge Benefits package
11 days ago
Evening Legal Secretary to work for a leading US Law firm providing quality secretarial and document support to Partners, Associates and Trainee solicitors. The Evening Secretary provides a reliable, efficient, calm and friendly service and also works closely with other secretaries and business support professionals. The shift pattern is 5:15pm - 11:45 pm with flexibility needed in times of pressure - £48,000 !!!!
* Creating and amending complex Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Visio charts, Excel spreadsheets and comparing documents with ChangePro;
* Creating and formatting styles, working with automatic cross referencing and using the firms house style and editing document with DocXtools;
* Providing fast and accurate typing;
* Proofreading with a high level of accuracy;
* Ad hoc secretarial support including: booking meeting rooms, entering and closing timesheets, arranging conference calls, booking taxis, ordering food, booking/changing flights and accommodation arrangements, faxing, photocopying, preparing bibles and indexes, preparing refreshments, scanning, printing and arranging couriers as required; * Ensure that all jobs are recorded using the systems in place;
* Ensure thorough handover with the Secretarial Services Team Lead/Office Manager/Document Processing Manager at the start and end of working hours;
* Working as a team with Document Processing in the US and overtime secretaries in London to ensure the timely completion of work; and
* Communicating with internal and external clients and professional contacts by telephone and in person, requesting necessary information and setting clear expectations around deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
* At least five years' proven experience in corporate legal or banking industry in a document processing and secretarial role (or dual role).
Advanced knowledge of Windows 2010, Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook), ChangePro and DocXtools.
* A self motivator able to handle multiple responsibilities and take initiative.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
* Professional, approachable, helpful and able to offer flexibility, when required.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Good attention to detail and takes pride in work product.
* Polite, positive attitude and able to remain calm under pressure.
* Highly motivated and confident, striving to make a positive contribution and find mutually beneficial outcomes at all times.
* Recognises the importance of working as part of a team, promotes team spirit both within own group and firm-wide. Dependable and team-orientated, willing to assist other team members and share knowledge.