£50000 - £58000 per annum + + comprehensive benefits package
3 months ago
Executive Assistants needed for much loved Magic Circle firm!
Salary - £58,000
Hybrid - 3/2
Location - Liverpool Street
- EA to Global Heads of Marketing & Business Development
- EA to 3 Partners in Global Transactions (Energy, Transport & Infrastructure)
- EA to a Partner/Team leader in Litigation
This market leading firm is looking for 3 proactive and highly competent EAs who will provide professional, client focused support to senior stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The successful person/s needs to be adaptable, dynamic and confident in their ability to drive change, influence stakeholders and build relationships. These are involving Executive Assistant roles and they are looking for a proven track record of supporting at a Senior level, with a need to be highly organised and an ability to add value at every turn.
Duties may consist of:
- Proactive inbox and diary management
- Effective gatekeeping, forward planning and scheduling
- Draft high-quality correspondence and communicating on behalf of the stakeholders
- Communicate with clients directly, screening calls and providing responses
- Utilise the firm travel agent platform to arrange complex travel, VISAs, itineraries
- Project management and ownership of tasks
- Document creation and amendments of smaller scale
- Draft engagement letters
- Maintain effective document/email management and matter filing systems via iManage
- Working with Billing team to proactively manage WIP and attend routine WIP meetings with stakeholders
- Proactive upward management of business development and other firm-wide initiatives
- Support with organisation of internal and external events and conferences, utilising the Events team
This is fantastic chance to showcase your attributes with an opportunity to work on challenging and engaging matters, that will allow you to make your mark and progress your career. If you are interested or would like to see a full spec, please don't hesitate to contact me.