City of London
£20000 - £23500 per annum
11 days ago
12 Months FTC
Administrator to the Management Team (FTC 12 months) - Leading Global Law Firm - Paying up to £23, 500
My Client is a Law Firm, who are committed to being one of the most future facing firms within the market and have 80 offices in 50 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide.
They are driven by technology, embrace the possibilities, nurture their employees to ensure they meet their full potential and recruit top talent.
There is ample opportunity to build a close and strong relationship with the PA to the Managing Partner who will mentor and support the successful Candidate, provide them with an understanding and ensure they are fully conversant in a variety of tasks which the wider team undertake.
- Extensive administrative tasks: travel and itinerary preparation, expenses, planning and arranging corporate hospitality both internal and on occasion external, internal events, employee anniversaries, invoice payments, extensive diary and email management
- Document amendments
- Scanning documents
- Printing and photocopying
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to prioritise own workload with direction as required
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Good team player
- A "can-do" and flexible attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Outlook and Word
- Given the role is working in the Management Team the Candidate will be exposed to highly confidential information and it is important that they are aware of the importance of maintaining confidentiality
Please contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal for further information.