£23000 - £27000 per annum + + Fantastic Benefits
about 1 month ago
Client Administrator - Billing & Compliance - Award Winning Law Firm - Paying up to £27,000
My client is a London-based law firm who are known for their engaged and friendly manner, ensuring that they build long lasting relationships with not only their clients, but staff members alike. They currently have over 400 staff members and are seeking a Client Administrator to join their team.
The role is part of a central team of 6 Client Administrators who are responsible for processing the firm's compliance and billing administration on client matters. The role includes playing a part in delivering on all routine and daily requests relating to compliance and billing processes for some of the most well known clients across the globe.
* Gathering initial documents according to the Compliance team's guidance documents
* Liaise with the Compliance Team and Fee Earners
* Conflict checks
* Saving correspondence to the Client file
* Producing draft engagement letters
* Run the narratives from the system
* Attend internal meetings
* Printing the WIP reports and billing guides for the team
* Closing files
* Print billing letters