£38000 - £42000 per annum + Agile Working
12 days ago
Commercial Property Executive Assistant - Top Tier Law Firm - Paying up to £42,000 + Agile Working
My client is a Top Tier Law firm who are known for their engaged and friendly manner, ensuring that they build long lasting relationships with not only their clients, but staff members alike. They currently have around 300 staff members and are seeking a Commercial Real Estate Executive Assistant to join their welcoming team.
The team is one of the largest practices in the market, with over 90 lawyers and has an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality and seamless service to the clients. Furthermore, this service is all provided by the team collectively whereby the Partners fully appreciate that the support members are essential to their continued success.
- Experience of managing and organising Outlook; inboxes, calendars and contacts, reviewing and forwarding internal and external mail, e-filing and all general maintenance of client files and folders.
- Significant legal secretarial expertise as a commercial real estate secretary, gained at partner level within a London law firm.
- Experience of providing a polished secretarial service and administrative support to a busy team of allocated fee earners.
- Pro-activity and ability to enthusiastically take ownership of the team's workflow, utilising the support departments where appropriate and as part of providing regular workflow solutions.
- Ability to prepare, edit and proofread all documents, house style and non house style, either from dictation, general instruction or by personally drafting with fastidious attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Experience of maintaining routine billing, billing guides and financial records, prepare and closely assisting with all aspects of the bill production process.
Contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal for further information.