£30000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Benefits
22 days ago
Commercial Real Estate Legal Secretary - 6 Months FTC - Paying up to £35,000
My client is a West End-based law firm who are known for their engaged and friendly manner, ensuring that they build long lasting relationships with not only their clients, but staff members alike. They currently have around 300 staff members and are seeking a Commercial Real Estate Secretary to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
The team is one of the largest practices in the market, with over 90 lawyers and has an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality and seamless service to the clients. Furthermore, this service is all provided by the team collectively whereby the Partners fully appreciate that the support members are essential to their continued success.
- Significant legal secretarial expertise as a commercial real estate secretary ideally gained at partner level within a London law firm.
- Experience of providing a polished secretarial service and administrative support to a busy team of allocated fee earners.
- Ability to prepare, edit and proofread all documents, house style and non house style, either from dictation, general instruction or by personally drafting with fastidious attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Experience of managing and organising Outlook; inboxes, calendars and contacts, reviewing and forwarding internal and external mail, e-filing and all general maintenance of client files and folders.
- Experience of maintaining routine billing, billing guides and financial records, prepare and closely assisting with all aspects of the bill production process.
Legal Secretarial Commercial Real Estate experience, gained within a Law firm is essential.