North West London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
25 days ago
Conveyancing Legal Secretary required for friendly, boutique Real Estate law firm located in North West London.
My client is seeking a Legal Secretary with at least 3 years Residential Real Estate / Conveyancing experience to support at Partner level.
Salary up to £40,000.
Duties you can expect:
- Understand and be experienced with the conveyancing process in general.
- Be confident enough to chase and update the other side, agents and clients (by email and by telephone).
- Set up files and physical files.
- Issue terms of engagement.
- Liaise with clients on a basic level to confirm appointments and arrange IDs and know what level of ID is required.
- Stick to deadlines especially with SDLTs, Companies House registrations and Land Reg registrations.
- Draft SDLTs.
- Land Reg Apps.
- Companies House apps.
- Submit searches, Pre Completion searches, check bank account details.
For further information please contact Adam @ JM Legal