£38000 - £45000 per annum
DS EVEDP 01_1642174502
7 months ago
Remote Evening Secretary/Document Production Specialist
Salary up to £45,000 and incredible benefits package - fully remote position; work from home or wherever you like!
One of the world's most successful Law firms are looking to add to their Document Production Centre/Evening Support.
The firm continue to make waves within the market and are very much leaders in their field boasting a diverse client base across the globe.
This Document Production Specialist/Evening Secretary position is working 3.30pm-12.00am or 5.00pm-1.00am and the successful candidate will benefit from their modern approach by completing this role on a remote basis.
For an overview of the duties, please see below:
- Producing legal documents to the highest standard of accuracy within the deadlines required.
- To help with the prioritising of workflow and keeping fee earners and partners informed of any possible delays or difficulties.
- Incorporating the firm's house style into all documents.
- Creating, amending and converting documents for all departments as required.
- Providing support and advice on document production throughout the firm.
- Accurately creating and amending documents in word, powerpoint and excel to specific deadlines.
- Log and prioritise work when necessary.
- Ensure work produced to deadlines and liaise with fee-earners if problems occur.
- Take responsibility for own work and enjoy working in a team environment, with the other Document Centre Operators.
- Producing legal documents to the highest standard of accuracy within the deadlines required
If you are a Document Production Assistant, Operator, Specialist or Evening Secretary with experience gained in a Private Practice Law firm then please get in touch if this sounds of interest or if you know of anyone who's looking for this type of role.