£40000 - £46000 per annum + Additional Benefits
22 days ago
Executive Assistant - Corporate - West End Law Firm - Paying up to £46,000
My Client, an award winning Law firm, are seeking an Executive Assistant to join their friendly and supportive Corporate team.
This leading law firm with their highly respected reputation have plans for future growth. This role will be based within their Corporate department who provide exceptional standards of service which has seen them become a trusted adviser in all areas of corporate law.
Exceptional levels of initiative, organisational skills and client focus are key requirements and the role requires a broad range of skills in client communications, practice management and billing.
* Regular planning with lawyers to review and assist with client work
* Active diary management and gate-keeping, including coordinating complex travel and resource requirements.
* Coordinating meeting requirements (room bookings, attendee invitations, resources).
* Preparing information packs (booking flights, hotels, transfers, maps, client information, itinerary).
* Monitoring and managing inboxes, using initiative to re-route or prioritise, and action or draft response for review in order to reduce volume.
* Communicating with clients directly, screening calls and providing responses, including directing enquiries/requests to more appropriate areas in the firm.
* Attending client meetings when required to reinforced business contacts and take actions points for follow up.
* Previous experience as an Executive in a law firm and preferably within Corporate Law.
Please do not apply unless you meet the requirements.
Contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal for further information.