City of London
29 days ago
Executive Assistant the the Global Head of HR Operations for leading Global Law firm. Based in stunning Liverpool Street Offices !!
This role will be supporting senior HR managers and Operational managers and covering for COO - needs someone to straddle both worlds.
The operational team is very pressured and small - requires someone that is capable of supporting at a senior level, proven experience at a senior level.
This role is for a proactive and highly competent EA who will provide professional, client focused support to senior stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This role works closely with other business services teams and resources to deliver effective solutions via the most efficient route possible.
The individual needs to be adaptable, dynamic, and confident in their ability to drive change, influence stakeholders and build relationships. The role offers immense scope and responsibilities that are wide ranging - provides a real opportunity to add value.
- Proactive inbox and diary management.
- Ability to act on behalf of stakeholder and first point of contact.
- Effective gatekeeping, forward planning and scheduling.
- Proactive flagging and escalation of priority emails.
- Draft high-quality correspondence and communicating on stakeholder behalf.
- Preparation and timely circulation of agendas, materials, minutes/actions, monitor and follow up of actions.
- Highlight priorities and conflicts to stakeholder, source delegates.
- Communicate with clients directly, screening calls and providing responses, including resolving and/or directing enquiries/requests to more appropriate areas in the firm.
- Management of effective Outlook filing system and firm e-filing protocols.
- Oversee progress of meeting logistics delegated to AC e.g. room set-up, refreshments, AV etc.
- Utilise the firm travel agent platform to arrange complex travel, VISAs, itineraries.
- Project management and ownership of tasks delegated to AC as appropriate.
- Support limited personal and partnership administration with external advisor activity e.g. charities, Boards etc.
- Provide administrative and coordination support with management of team members, trainees (including but not limited to firm feedback and appraisal processes).
- Attend meetings with stakeholders if required to take meeting minutes; proactive follow up on action points.
Prior experience in a corporate/ partnership environment - doesn't need to be legal
Would consider candidates that have supported fee earning practices but would be keen to understand interest in a potential move to supporting internal clients.