City of London
£40000 - £47000 per annum + Agile Working
29 days ago
Executive Assistant - Capital Markets - Paying up to £47,000
My Client, a leading Global Law firm seek a Capital Markets Legal Secretary to join their award winning department. This firm is now recognised as one of the leading individuals in the Global Market. Their London office is known for its solid performance and dedication to their loyal clients advising on a variety of disciplines. The ideal candidate would be an experienced Legal Secretary who has previous experience of supporting Fee Earners of all levels.
- Complete diary and email management;
- Arranging travel across different time zones, creating itineraries, hotel bookings etc;
- Assisting with Business Development on behalf of the Fee Earners;
- Creating and amending Legal documentation;
- Liaising with Clients;
- Digital dictation;
- Processing expenses and
- Resolving account queries to name a few.
Please feel free to contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal for a confidential conversation and or further information.