£40000 - £45000 per annum + + Fantastic Benefits
ST/Film + TV_1632905234
26 days ago
Film and TV Legal Secretary - West End - Paying up to £45,000
Do you want to work for a Law firm that pride themselves on creating an excellent working environment for their employees? My Client is seeking an experienced Legal PA to join their well-established Film & TV department.
For them, it's not just about providing award-winning, cutting-edge advice it's about taking the time to develop exceptional working relationships with their Clients but also their staff members as they are strong believers in making their staff members happy who will in turn make their Clients happy. They really are flexible, personable and have moulded their Business Strategy around helping their staff members and Clients succeed.
They are now seeking an experienced Legal PA to join their Film & TV department.
- Diary management including making appointments, organising meetings.
- Proactive Client liaison.
- Creating and amending Legal documentation and correspondence to a high standard.
- Organising transport, accommodation and related documentation for international travel as required.
- Prepare client registration documents, engagement/assignment letters, conflicts checks, money laundering and audit Letters, with direction from Partner/Fee Earner.
- Experienced Legal Secretary/PA with a minimum of 5 years' experience of working within a Law firm.
- Sound technical skills in the following areas: Microsoft Office 2010 IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
For the full Job Description and further information, please contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal - 07917 795 928, 020 3651 5781,
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE