City of London
£32000 - £38000 per annum + Hybrid Working From Home/Office
26 days ago
Legal Secretary - Finance - Paying up to £38,000 + Hybrid working from home/office
Do you want to work for an International Law firm that pride themselves on creating an excellent working environment for their employees? My Client is seeking an experienced Legal PA to join their well-established Finance department.
They are an ambitious Law firm providing commercial solutions across a range of industry sectors. The team service its own impressive Client base that includes Investment, International Banks and big name brands and International businesses.
For them, it's not just about providing award-winning, cutting-edge advice it's about taking the time to develop exceptional working relationships with their Clients but also their staff members as they are strong believers in making their staff members happy who will in turn make their Clients happy. They really are flexible, personable and have moulded their Business Strategy around helping their staff members and Clients succeed.
They are now seeking an experienced Legal PA to join their Finance department and supporting Partner level.
- Diary management responsibilities including making appointments, organising meetings and ensuring the smooth running of such meetings including ordering refreshments etc. as appropriate.
- Proactive Client liaison including take messages, pass on information and deal with simple queries.
- Audio and copy typing of Legal documentation and correspondence to a high standard.
- Manage the production of all documents from initiation to delivery back to the relevant Fee Earner, involving Document Specialists as required.
- Organising transport, accommodation and related documentation for international travel as required.
- Prepare client registration documents, engagement/assignment letters, conflicts checks, money laundering and audit Letters, with direction from Partner/Fee Earner.
- Experienced Legal Secretary/PA with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and build good relationships with Clients and staff within the firm.
- Sound technical skills in the following areas: Microsoft Office applications
For the full Job Description and further information, please contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE