City of London
12 days ago
This top City Law firm are looking for a Graduate Recruitment and Development Assistant to join their friendly, close knit HR team. This position will be supporting the Recruitment and L&D functions for both fee-earners and business services staff.
The ideal candidate will have previous Graduate Recruitment experience, or at least 6 months administration experience within an HR team gained within a Law Firm and a keen interest in pursuing a career in HR.
You must be very personable and have the ability to liaise with members of staff at all levels of seniority, will have great attention to detail and excellent IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Hybrid: 3 days in 2 from home
Salary: Highly competitive!
Location: City of London
A few key responsibilities:
- Advertise positions, set up interviews and produce offer letters
- Post jobs and set up searches on LinkedIn
- Book rooms or set up zoom interviews
- Help organise diversity and social mobility initiatives
- Organise our vacation scheme and assessment days
- Work closely with agencies and internal stakeholders regarding interview set-up and feedback
Learning & Development
- Act as the first point of contact for L&D queries
- manage course attendance and cancellations
- Maintain relationships with external training providers and internal stakeholders
- Support with ad hoc L&D projects and strategy
Please do not miss out on this amazing opportunity, Apply now!!!!