City of London
£24000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Recruiting for a dedicated, proactive HR Administrator to join the HR team of an incredibly friendly Law firm in the City.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a start in HR at the beginning of their career.
Being a generalist HR role by nature, the firm are seeking someone who is very willing to learn on the job and has a proactive 'can do' attitude. The right person will be energetic and personable but detailed focused in all aspects in the delivery of their role. As a member of a small (front-line) HR team, the firm are looking for someone with good communication skills, brings enthusiasm to their role and the contribution they can bring to the team.
- HR Operations: supports the HR Coordinator to ensure starters and leavers processes are completed in an accurate, timely manner; preparation for weekly updates; input into absence and appraisal systems; super user for the firms systems and reporting as required
- HR admin: prepare offer letters/references/pension letters for checking; salary review letters; minutes for forums and review moderation meetings; prep for exit interviews; supports HR Director / HR Manager with review processes; produces HR data for HR Director/HR Manager as required; Intranet input and publishing; preparing new joiner inductions and HR inductions; printing and scanning for the team; checking RTW documents; creating profiles on absence system; ordering flowers/gifts... Ensuring HR manual is accurate and up-to-date.
- Training: booking and scheduling training events; maintains training calendar and prepares attendance sheets; ensures accurate training records; books PSC courses for trainees; preparation of invoices for signing
- Recruitment: works with Talent Officer, HR Manager & HR Director to prepare for our annual graduate recruitment processes including assessment centre admin, vacation week prep; works with the Talent Officer on scheduling interviews and booking rooms, accurately tracks recruitment expenditure and processes invoices for Talent Officer and HR Manager
- Diversity: Supports HR Director with new initiatives; schedules events and organises lunches, booking rooms etc, brings new ideas to the table to promote and improve our D&I offering
- Engagement & Well-being: Supports HR Coordinator with the scheduling of well-being activities and booking the right rooms; sending invitations and chasing attendees to respond; booking lunches