City of London
£24000 - £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Junior Legal PA - International Law Firm - Paying up to £27,000
My client, who pride themselves on being a Global Partnership who offer an approachable, collegial and team-based way of working are seeking to recruit a Junior Legal PA to support their award winning Commercial department. Aside from being one of the top Global Law firms, they aim to be an easy firm to work with who maintain a down to earth approach.
The role of the Junior Legal PA is to provide a first-class professional support to Fee Earners within the commercial department.
The duties include:
- Booking Meeting Rooms (London and Overseas)
- Booking Client Entertainment (e.g. restaurants, tickets)
- Booking travel and taxis
- Creating Letters and making minor amendments
- Events - collating RSVPs, preparing badges, client registration
- Billing - creating letter, amending narratives, searching for previous invoices
- Creating folders - indexes and labels
- Audio Transcription
Please contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal for further information.