£32000 - £35000 per annum
23 days ago
Excellent chance to develop your career at this friendly US Law firm!
Location: St Paul's
Benefits: Excellent benefits and well-being packages
This well-respected outfit offers fantastic exposure to the corporate world in a supportive and encouraging environment.
Working in the Investment Management department (experience in Corporate, Private Equity or Funds will be beneficial), this Junior Legal PA role represents an excellent opportunity to be a part of a bustling team working closely with the current Legal PAs. Once settled, you will support an allocation of fee earners from Partner to Trainee level, across a number of day to day tasks including:
For an idea of the duties, please see below:
- Diary management
- Arrange travel and prepare travel itineraries
- Email management
- Deal with telephone calls (to include screening calls; taking accurate and detailed messages; passing on messages promptly)
- Process new business intake requests and AML clearance, ensuring all clients and matters are AML cleared
- Time entry, answer phones and take messages, schedule appointments and coordinate meetings
- Process expenses, scanning, copying, word processing, document retrieval
- Process invoices
- Use InterAction database to support business development
- Book seminars/conferences and maintain CPD records for fee earners in line with SRA requirements
This is the Junior Legal PA role that appeals to all with budding experience:
If you're working locally and looking to transfer to an ambitious Legal practice;
If you're a Team Assistant or Administration Assistant looking for that next step on the career ladder;
If you'd prefer to work in a smaller environment that emphasises inclusion and team work;
If you'd like to work in a busy role, picking up diverse Legal knowledge, learning from other Secretaries and expanding your experience…!
For more information about this great opportunity, please get in touch.