£41000 - £43000 per annum
22 days ago
Junior Legal Secretary - top ranking US Law firm
This is your chance to finally shake off the Admin Assistant/Trainee title and really start to take on more responsibility!
Salary up to £43,000 - hybrid policy
Based in beautiful offices in view of the stunning St Paul's Cathedral, this US firm needs a bright and intuitive Junior Legal Secretary to work in their market leading Litigation/Dispute Resolution department
- Diary management of fee-earners as required, using own initiative to arrange meetings and conference calls
- Checking of fee-earner e-mails as required in their absence; responding where able
- Booking video/conference calls, meeting rooms and required refreshments, and making lunch and dinner reservations
- Making simple travel arrangements as required e.g. booking train tickets and collating itineraries
- Handling telephone enquiries in a professional and polite manner, taking accurate messages and following up on any agreed actions
- Managing the workflow to DPC, Reprographics etc. as required; proactively taking steps to ensure work is returned within required timescales
- Amending and formatting agreements/documents as required
- Short pieces of copy-typing and digital dictation as required
- Carrying out PDF to Word conversions and vice versa
- Collating all indexing on legal documentation and setting up files as necessary
- Production of short, less complex PowerPoint presentations as required
- Proof-reading of all documents to ensure the delivery of work of the highest quality
- Any general correspondence as may be required from time to time
This is a brand-new role and a chance to join a fantastic, progressive firm that strives to upskill and support ambitious people like yourself.
If you're interested or would like to know any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me.