£25000 - £27000 per annum + + Fantastic Benefits
26 days ago
Junior Legal Secretary - Magic Circle Law Firm - Paying up to £27,000
My client, who pride themselves on being a Global Partnership who offer an approachable, collegial and team-based way of working are seeking to recruit TWO Junior Legal Secretaries. Aside from being one of the top five Global Law firms, they aim to be an easy firm to work with who maintain a down to earth approach.
The role of the Junior Legal Secretary is to provide professional support to all departments across the firm. The role manages jobs through a shared mailbox and prioritises as per deadlines and as directed.
The role is situated within a Central Services Hub and supports the following areas:
- Business Services (HR, Marketing, BD, Finance)
- Capital Markets
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution / Real Estate
- Tax, Pension & Employment
The duties include:
- Booking Meeting Rooms
- Booking Client Entertainment
- Booking travel and taxis
- Creating Letters and making minor amendments
- Events - collating RSVPs, preparing badges, client registration
- Billing - creating letter, amending narratives, searching for previous invoices
- Creating folders - indexes and labels
- Audio Transcription
Please contact Sian@JM Legal for further information.