City of London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
28 days ago
12 Months FTC
Junior Legal Secretary - Global Law Firm - Paying up to £40,000 - 12 month FTC
My client, who pride themselves on being a Global Partnership who offer an approachable, collegial and team-based way of working are seeking to recruit a Junior Legal Secretary. Aside from being one of the top five Global Law firms, they aim to be an easy firm to work with who maintain a down to earth approach.
The role of the Junior Legal Secretary is to provide a first-class professional support to Fee Earners within the Corporate department.
The duties include:
- Booking Meeting Rooms (London and Overseas)
- Booking Client Entertainment (e.g. restaurants, tickets)
- Booking travel and taxis
- Creating Letters and making minor amendments
- Events - collating RSVPs, preparing badges, client registration
- Billing - creating letter, amending narratives, searching for previous invoices
- Creating folders - indexes and labels
- Audio Transcription
For this role, Candidates MUST have a Legal Secretarial qualification.