£23000 - £27000 per annum
19 days ago
Junior Trademark Secretary - This position will be working closely with the Trade Mark Team Leader Secretary assisting them and supporting one Fee Earner as well as working with a team of five other Trade Mark secretaries.
You will be required to:
- Produce standard letters, file notes, memos etc. (in accordance with the firm's style)
- Print off deadline list for Fee Earners
- Be proficient in Word, PDF Docs and Microsoft Outlook packages - Inprotech experience and experience of document management system advantageous, but not essential
- Able to produce work from dictations and also from manuscript documents
- E-filing is an important part of the role as there is generally a high quantity of this, and the secretary will therefore be expected to deal with this on a daily basis
- Monitoring EU publications
- Processing invoices received
- Sending invoices and dealing with invoice queries
- Assisting with deadline reminders
- Diary management
- Filing email correspondence to relevant DMS folder
- Processing fee earners' expense claims
- Assisting with arranging travel when necessary
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Once fully trained the successful candidate will also be required to assist the Trade Mark paralegals with reporting of all applications, producing standard letters, routine forms, routine trade mark searching, presentation of results, standard prosecution reporting including; filing receipts, EU search reports, acceptances, publication letters and registration certificates.
Full training will be given where necessary.