£40000 - £43500 per annum + HUGE Benefits package
18 days ago
Document Production Specialist supporting all Practice Areas and Global offices for this leading International Law firm, providing a direct first class professional document production and customer service to the Partners and Fee Earners.
Working hours - 8am - 4pm
The is expected to create a positive working relationship with team members in their group. There are a number of high level categories, detailed below, which describe the core activities of the DPS role:
- Document Production - Providing an accurate and high quality document production service to fee earners. Profiles vary across a large suite of legal and non legal work streams, plus audio
- Team Support - Working collaboratively with team members to ensure the provision of first class support services to fee earners
- Customer Service - portray a proactive, friendly, helpful, willing and efficient attitude at all times
Specific areas of focus will vary over time in accordance with the firm's specific requirements, but each DPS will be required to perform tasks within these categories.
Along with all Secretarial staff, a key attribute of a Document Production Specialist's success will be dependent on the positive and collaborative working relationships which they build with colleagues in the Practice Area and this aspect of their performance will be specifically measured by the "Working with Others" competency.
Skills & Experience
- High copy typing and audio typing speeds
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Up-to-date experience of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel to MS Office 365 Associate level - MOS Certified
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe suite
- Solid experience within a professional corporate services environment
- GSCE/O-level standard or equivalent
- Strong communication skills are essential, the ability to communicate clearly, persuasively and with sensitivity, both orally and in writing as you will be dealing with lawyers, partners, secretaries, trainees, paralegals and various support staff regularly
- Demonstrate experience of using own initiative / judgement
- Experience of working to deadlines, prioritising a busy workload and working under pressure, especially when working alone or during the closing of deals
- Ideally, solid document production experience
- Previous experience within a legal environment would be an advantage
Competitive Salary of £43,500 and discretionary bonus, plus a range of exceptional benefits including pension, private medical cover, life insurance and income replacement insurance.