City of London
£42000 - £45000 per annum
22 days ago
Recruiting for a Legal PA to work on a 1:1 basis to Finance Partner - US Law firm £45,000 !!
- Providing full secretarial support to the Partner.
- Supporting the allocation with lighter secretarial duties as and when required.
- Full management of the Partner's day including prioritisation, identifying potential issues, providing solutions and maintaining full control of the Partner's diary and inbox.
- Arranging complex national and international travel -anticipating additional requirements to ensure smooth running of all journeys taken by the Partner.
- Drafting of correspondence on behalf of the Partner, proofing emails and documents to ensure a high level of attention to detail is shown consistently.
- Dealing with internal and external clients, acting as a gatekeeper and trusted point of contact.
- Organisation of management meetings, off-sites and small internal events.
- Liaising with Partners and Partner secretaries.
- Managing the Partner's diary.
- Entering timesheets.
- Completing weekly expense reports for the Partner.
- Arranging lunches, dinners, conferences and/or video conferences.
- Keeping the Partner up to date with emails and telephone calls when they are out of the office, taking action where possible.
- Editing/amending/updating complex word documentation and powerpoint presentations.
- Maintaining client and firm matter files and deals with relevant "housekeeping" tasks such as archiving.
- Assisting with monthly billing.
- Organisation of team social events.
- Required to be a member of the overtime rota.
- Supporting other secretarial allocations as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Experience working within a professional services environment.
- Exceptional administrative skills.
- Advanced knowledge of packages used by the firm (see below), particularly, Windows 2010 including Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a demanding and busy position, remaining clam under pressure.
- A team-player who will work collaboratively to support the wider team and business goals.
Ability to prioritise workloads and manage accordingly.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- Flexible approach to working outside of normal office hours.
- A-Level standard (or equivalent) and/or a secretarial/PA recognised qualification.