City of London
£40000 - £46000 per annum
26 days ago
Banking Legal PA - 12 Month FTC - Global Law Firm - £46,000
My Client, who are known as being one of the world's leading Law firms, are keen to recruit a Legal PA for their award winning Banking department. They aim to be known as one of the most innovative Law firms across the globe and encourage an environment where the staff members are at the forefront of every decision made.
This particular role is supporting Partners and Fee Earners within the Banking department, on an initial 12 month FTC.
- Based in one of the City's most desirable locations
- Within walking distance of Liverpool Street
- Paying up to £46,000
- Hybrid working
- Banking department
- Managing Fee Earners' diaries; ensuring there are no clashes and thinking ahead
- Manage Fee Earners' and own inbox, ensuring that the Client/matter related emails are dealt with promptly
- Arranging global travel, including liaising with the travel desk
- Anticipates the needs of both internal and external Clients, responds to expectations and adds value by ensuring the Client experiences the highest quality of service
- Document processing; creating and amending Legal documents and correspondence, proof reading
- Liaising with Clients and knowing when to action urgent matters; following up on matters
Candidates must have at least 2 years experience of working within a Law firm, supporting their own allocation - or in a Hub setting at Partner level.