£45000 - £48000 per annum
25 days ago
An outstanding UK firm is looking to recruit a Legal PA within their prominent Competition department.
Salary - £48,000
Hybrid - 50/50
Location - St Paul's
This Legal PA role is working for a Senior Partner and 5 others. The Senior Partner is a light-hearted individual so if you're an upbeat, positive person with a willing attitude and long to work in a team that's similar to yourself then you're in the right place!
The firm are open in terms of experience but are keen to consider applications from those with at least 2 years supporting at Partner level with their own allocation. Part of the wider Technology and Media team, a background in Competition would be great but given it's a niche area, Litigation, Corporate or Commercial will be fine.
Within this practice group, the Legal PA will have a broad range of duties and responsibilities, which include:
- Diary management - anticipating and managing all areas of diaries
* E-mail management, checking prioritising and summarising e-mails on a daily basis
* Time management - ensuring fee earners time and narratives are inputted daily
* Drafting correspondence as required
* Comprehensive travel arrangements
* Establishing own administrative systems
* Efficiently managing own workload, being proactive and using initiative
* Becoming adept at proof reading and quality checks on all work produced
* Building good working relationships with colleagues
* Establishing rapport with clients
* Becoming familiar with legal terminology of practice area
* Establishing relationships with clients and anticipating their needs
* Document management, including opening files and archiving
* Demonstrates an understanding of the end-to-end billing process and Elite
* Assisting across practice groups/teams whenever he/she has spare capacity/as required
* Undertaking typing as required either via dictation or mark ups
* Delegating where necessary
If interested or you would like to see a full job description, please get in touch!