£45000 - £50000 per annum
21 days ago
Corporate/Finance Legal PA
Salary up to £49,000 - hybrid working policy
A prominent, award-winning US Law firm is looking for a Legal Secretary/PA to work within their bustling Corporate/Finance department.
Largely supporting 1 Partner and their team of 4, the allocation is comfortable and they're ideally looking for a candidate with the confidence to drive things forward and pre-empt their requirements, always staying one step ahead.
Based in spacious offices in the City within easy walking distance from Liverpool Street, London Bridge and Cannon Street the location should suit just about anyone.
- Diary management, arranging meeting and scheduling conference calls
- Organising travel and preparing itineraries
- Creating, proof reading and amending documents
- Organising, scanning and maintaining emails and documents with the document management system (Lawman)
- Preparation and coordination of monthly client bills
- Conducting conflict checks and Companies House searches
- File opening and due diligence, liaising with clients to schedule a time for them to come in with required ID documents
- Assisting with transaction completion process, including scanning, photocopying transaction documents, creating completion bibles, attending to post-completion filings
- Arranging/managing business development events (internally and externally) by: obtaining internal approval of budget requests, sourcing catering/drinks suppliers, creating invites, managing list of invitees and responses, paying suppliers, assisting and overseeing events
- Organising meeting rooms and assisting with catering at internal events
- Creating and managing Excel spreadsheets for various projects
- Managing emails and client contact lists
- Assisting with Legal 500 and Chambers submissions
In terms of background, any Corporate/Finance Law experience will be hugely beneficial. However, if you're already working for a reputable firm but are looking for a new challenge with a great deal of involvement then this could be the opportunity for you!
Please contact me for any further information