£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A prestigious and well-established Media & Entertainment Law firm is looking to add a Legal PA to their ever growing corporate and commercial Department.
Salary - £45,000
Hybrid - 3/2
Location - West-End
Renowned for its commitment to delivering exceptional legal solutions to a diverse clientele and a legacy spanning decades, this firm have earned a reputation for excellence in corporate and commercial law.
Supporting 3 Partners including the Head of Department, who are quite self-sufficient, they are ideally seeking a Legal PA with good experience of supporting their own allocation, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys a varied role.
With the above in mind, solid Legal Secretary and PA skills are required and a good all-round skillset is often beneficial. Responsibilities may include:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to fee earners in the team
- Prepare, proofread and edit legal documents, correspondence and contracts with precision and attention to detail
- Manage fee earners' calendars, schedule meetings and coordinate appointments
- Assist in document and case file management, ensuring organisation and accessibility
- Liaise with clients and external parties, maintaining professional communication and confidentiality
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, reports and client materials
- Handle phone calls, emails and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure seamless workflow and exceptional client service.
The culture at the firm is incredibly sociable and inclusive, where everyone will know your name by the end of your first week. The team around you are very supportive and you won't need to hesitate to ask them anything; they could not be more helpful and you will feel welcome from the first moment you meet them.
Such is their inclusive nature, whilst it would be beneficial to have corporate and commercial law experience, the firm will consider any background of law so long as you have good document skills and a solid understanding of Word.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me.