£42000 - £45000 per annum
22 days ago
Employment Law Legal Secretary PA for a flourishing UK firm!
Salary - £45,000
Location - Liverpool Street
Hybrid - 3/2
This position is supporting a Senior Partner and their team in the Employment. Based in beautiful offices, this firm offers a friendly and welcoming environment (with accreditation!), a hardworking yet supportive ethos and a clear structure for progression which makes this a truly unique Law firm that any Employment Law Legal Secretary PA would want to work for.
After undergoing steady expansion throughout the course of last year, this firm is showing no sign of slowing down and are looking to add to their growing Employment department. The firm have a clearly defined business plan and you are part of their big future.
Please see below for a list of the duties involved:
- Managing fee earners' diaries, room bookings, lunch and dinner meeting arrangements;
- Assisting with planning marketing events; sourcing materials. Locating venues and co-ordinating events with fee earners and stakeholders. A keen interest in business development related tasks would be great;
- Travel booking for client meetings and events (both in the UK and Internationally);
- Typing/Amending/Formatting documents to a high-standard;
- Overseeing file openings to include conflict checks and preparing client care letters;
- Being the first point of contact for potential new client enquiries;
- Financial management - ensuring bills are produced in a timely manner, to include all related disbursements; providing assistance in relation to credit control.
- Helping develop and improving team processes and putting forward ideas to assist efficiencies;
- Providing a first point of contact for clients at the office and meet and greet;
If you've been working in a busy Employment Law team at any level we'd be keen to hear from you - please get in touch for more information.