£40000 - £43000 per annum
21 days ago
Legal PA needed to support Head of Department for a flourishing international firm!
Salary - £43,000
Hybrid - 3/2
Location - Liverpool Street
This position is supporting the Head of Department along with other fee earners in the team. If you've been working in a busy Corporate team at any level (minimum 12 months experience required) this is a great opportunity to achieve that next step in your career and gain Senior level experience without being thrown in at the deep end!
Based in modern, conveniently located offices that offer a welcoming environment and a supportive team ethos with a clear structure for progression, this a truly unique Law firm that any Corporate Legal PA would aspire to work for.
This firm is continuing it's rise in 2023 and are looking to add to their growing Corporate department. The firm have a clearly defined business plan, are hugely ambitious and want you to be a big part of their future.
Please see below for a list of the duties involved:
- Proactively managing and maintaining diary planning and coordination for allocation fee earners, making appointments and co-ordinating internal and external client meetings
- Travel management, booking transport, hotels, client meetings and producing detailed itineraries
- Coordinating business development/marketing and client initiatives for fee earners
- Liaising with the firm's clients in a confident and professional manner
- Monitoring fee earners' mailboxes when they are out of the office, responding to emails as necessary
- Using initiative to route emails to the appropriate individuals for swift response and filing emails in Filesite on behalf of partners and fee earners
- Preparing bills and liaising with the billing team
- Providing secretarial assistance to assigned fee earners which includes typing, copy typing, formatting documents, creating correspondence, pitches and presentations
- Delegating complex and lengthy documents to the Document Production Centre
- Coordinating the opening of new client matters and assisting with AML processes
- Organising client documents for meetings
- Regular updating of Interaction
If this sounds like your next role or you'd like any further information, please contact me.