£40000 - £42000 per annum
15 days ago
An outstanding UK firm is looking to recruit a Legal PA within their prominent Intellectual Property team.
Salary - £42,000
Hybrid - 50/50
Location - St Paul's
This Legal PA role involves working for a recently arrived Partner and their team. The Partner is a light-hearted individual who is looking to settle quickly and build their client base so there will be plenty of business development opportunities.
The firm are open in terms of experience but are keen to consider applications from those with at least 2 years supporting at Partner level with their own allocation. A background in Intellectual Property would be great but given it's a niche area, Litigation, Corporate or Commercial will be fine.
Within this practice group, the Legal PA will have a broad range of duties and responsibilities, which include:
- Diary management - anticipating and managing all areas of diaries
* E-mail management, checking prioritising and summarising e-mails on a daily basis
* Time management - ensuring fee earners time and narratives are inputted daily
* Drafting correspondence as required
* Comprehensive travel arrangements
* Establishing own administrative systems
* Efficiently managing own workload, being proactive and using initiative
* Becoming adept at proof reading and quality checks on all work produced
* Building good working relationships with colleagues
* Establishing rapport with clients
* Becoming familiar with legal terminology of practice area
* Establishing relationships with clients and anticipating their needs
* Document management, including opening files and archiving
* Demonstrates an understanding of the end-to-end billing process and Elite
* Assisting across practice groups/teams whenever he/she has spare capacity/as required
* Undertaking typing as required either via dictation or mark ups
* Delegating where necessary
If interested or you would like to see a full job description, please get in touch!