£40000 - £44000 per annum
27 days ago
A law firm that's admired around the world is seeking a talented Legal PA to join the ranks!
Salary - £44,000
Location - Holborn
Hybrid - 2 days in the office
The firm is highly regarded within Private Client, Family and Dispute Resolution and fortunately for you, this Legal PA role involves working across all three!
Supporting at Partner level, the candidate will need to be extremely organised and proactive with an ability to switch from one role and practice area to another, adapting to the needs of each department and respective fee earners.
For an idea of some the Legal PA duties involved, please see the list below:
- Effective and proactive diary management
- Has an excellent knowledge of all systems/processes
- Arranges travel and any other activities on behalf of others, where appropriate
- Provides excellent service to clients, both internal and external, in a timely and professional manner
- Provides assistance in the delivery of marketing communications
- Organises business development meetings and events for Fee Earners, and assists in the production of business development materials in liaison with the Marketing team
- Creates typed work of a high quality, formatting in accordance with house style, at high speed, with accuracy
- Makes effective use of the Document Management System
- Proof-reads all documents for spelling, grammar and sense, querying wording where appropriate
- Proactively uses initiative to compose correspondence and send on behalf of Fee Earners
- Prepares bills (including bill narratives) with minimal supervision, as required by Fee Earners
- Prepares AML documentation and obtains relevant documentation from clients in a timely manner, as required by Fee Earners
- Carries out conflict searches
For further information about this excellent opportunity or any others that we're recruiting on, please get in touch!