£30000 - £35000 per annum
DS CP 01_1629894237
about 1 month ago
Commercial Property Legal Secretary at one of London's best Law firms
Commensurate salary up to £35,000
Based in beautiful offices in the West-End, this firm offers an inclusive environment, a hardworking yet supportive team ethos and a clear structure for progression make this a truly unique Law firm that any Property Legal Secretary would want to work for.
After undergoing steady expansion throughout the course of the year across various departments due to increased workload, they are now looking to recruit a Legal Secretary in their Commercial Property team.
Having placed Legal Secretaries at this firm previously, I have it on good word that the fee earners are all approachable and likeable so if you are upbeat and enthusiastic then you'll fit in well.
Now for the role itself…
This Property Legal Secretary role is supporting an assortment of fee earners. If you've been working in a busy Commercial Property team at any level they'd been to hear from you.
Please see below for a list of the duties involved:
- Responsible for a wide range of tasks
- To provide an effective, timely and efficient service to the firm's clients
- Communicate with clients of the department in a professional and courteous manner
- Responsible for ensuring that all typing, both digital and copy, are completed within the required time frames.
- Ensuring that all files (both paper and electronic) are maintained and up to date at all times, to include opening and closing of matters and filing relevant documents
- Obtaining billing guides and preparing draft bills (with fee earner input)
- Managing queries from clients and others to assist the fee earners.
- Managing fee earner's diaries on a daily basis, including organising and scheduling meetings, appointments, arranging lunches etc.
- Organising file reviews for the department and working with Risk & Compliance to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist fee earners in arranging and booking various training courses by completing training requests, booking individuals on courses, requesting payment from Accounts etc.
- Archiving and retrieval of files as and when required.
- General administrative duties including raising cheques, completing client creation slips, filing, collecting deliveries from Reception etc.
- Support the larger team by assisting in any overflow of outstanding secretarial work
- To ensure excellent service standards and maintain high client satisfaction
Please contact me for more details.