£35000 - £42000 per annum
DS LPAEMP 01_1636454084
21 days ago
Employment Law Legal Secretary PA for a flourishing UK firm!
Salary between £35-42,000 depending on experience and (some) benefits available from the moment you start. Hybrid working policy of 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
Based in beautiful offices close to Bank, this firm offers a friendly and welcoming environment (with accreditation!), a hardworking yet supportive team ethos and a clear structure for progression which makes this a truly unique Law firm that any Employment Law Legal Secretary PA would want to work for.
After undergoing steady expansion throughout the course of last year, this firm is showing no sign of slowing down in 2021 and are looking to add to their growing Employment department. The firm have a clearly defined business plan and you WILL be part of their big future.
Having placed Legal Secretary PAs at this firm previously, I have it on good word that the fee earners are all incredibly friendly and likeable so if you are upbeat and enthusiastic then you'll fit in well.
Now for the role itself…
This position is supporting the Head of Department and their team. If you've been working in a busy Employment Law team at any level we'd be keen to hear from you.
Please see below for a list of the duties involved:
- Managing lawyers' diaries, room bookings, lunch and dinner meeting arrangements;
- Assisting with planning marketing events; sourcing materials. Locating venues and co- ordinating events with fee earners and stakeholders. A keen interest in business development related tasks would be great;
- Travel booking for client meetings and events (both in the UK and Internationally);
- Typing]/Amending/Formatting documents to a high-standard;
- Overseeing file openings to include conflict checks and preparing client care letters;
- Being the first point of contact for potential new client enquiries;
- Financial management - ensuring bills are produced in a timely manner, to include all related disbursements; providing assistance in relation to credit control.
- Helping develop and improving team processes and putting forward ideas to assist efficiencies;
- Providing a first point of contact for clients at the office and meet and greet;
- Otherwise assisting the Head of London Employment and team fee earners as requested in the management and organisation of the team.
I cannot emphasise enough just how good a firm these are to work for so please only apply if you have previous Employment Law Legal Secretary or PA experience.