£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to continue their development at one of the world's best performing US Law firms based in the City whose staff retention is second to none.
Salary is between £38,000-40,000 + benefits and agile working
Working in a buzzy environment, you will work across the Corporate department, specifically within Private Equity, supporting a mixture of fee earners. Previous experience within a law firm is essential, ideally a US one too. As for Legal knowledge, a good understanding of Corporate Law, ideally Private Equity, would get you off to a good start!
Based within clear view of the magnificent St Paul's Cathedral, the surrounding area is simply stunning and you'll have no problem finding places to go on the 3 days you're in the office.
The role requires excellent secretarial, IT, administrative, organisational and personal skills. Good communication and 'soft' skills are a must due to the size of the firm and level of client involvement.
This position would suit someone who already has some experience supporting their own allocation but is now looking for that next step on the career ladder.
Please see below for an overview of the duties:
- Actively manages fee-earners' diaries
- Anticipates the needs of both internal and external clients and adds value by ensuring the client experiences the highest quality of service at all times
- Proof reading of work to ensure that completed documents have been produced to a high standard
- Answering telephone calls promptly in a professional manner. Checking voicemail regularly in the absence of fee-earners and responding to messages where appropriate
- Travel arrangements and itinerary preparation
- Managing fee-earners' contacts and keeping InterAction up to date
- Maximises the efficiency and effectiveness filing, ensuring all client files are kept complete and up to date
- Inputting timesheets onto DTE
- Day to day administrative tasks to ensure smooth running of the service to fee-earners
- Promotes team spirit!
If you have any questions or would like any further details, please do not hesitate to contact me.