£50000 - £53500 per annum
25 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary at one of the leading US firms in London.
Salary - £53,500
Location - Liverpool Street
Hybrid - 4/1
Benefits - Amongst the best in the industry including 33 days annual leave
If you're looking for a dynamic and rewarding role supporting legal professionals at the highest level then this is the role for you.
Our client, considered a global leader in the legal industry, is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to provide exceptional assistance to a relatively young Partner and other fee earners in their Restructuring department.
The offices are beautiful, based in the heart of the City and you'll find a great social scene with organised events including skiing weekends, seasonal parties, charitable activities and many more to keep you occupied!
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing comprehensive administrative support to Partners and fee earners
- Manage complex calendars, schedule meetings and coordinate appointments to optimise efficiency
- Prepare, proofread and format legal documents and correspondence
- Maintain electronic and physical filing systems to ensure accurate record keeping and easy retrieval of documents
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight bookings, hotel accommodations and transport
- Act as a liaison between Partners and clients demonstrating excellent communication skills
- Handle phone calls, emails and inquiries with tact and discretion
- Assist with billing and invoicing processes
- Collaborate with other legal support staff to facilitate teamwork and maximise productivity.
Previous experience within a law firm is required, ideally a US one too. As for Legal knowledge, a good understanding of Restructuring is beneficial although other areas will be considered as your skills are very much transferable.
If you are interested in this role or any others, please get in touch for more info.