City of London
£47000 - £50000 per annum + 2days wfh
about 1 month ago
Legal Secretary role to Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance Partner within major city law firm!
What is Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance?
Environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) is the practice of highlighting the firm's carbon footprint and commitment to sustainability, to its workplace culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion, to its overall ethos regarding corporate risks and practices.
Salary £50k + 2 days working from home!
Main duties include:
- Practice diary management
- Coordinate onsite/offsite meetings, sourcing venues etc
- Drafting correspondence
- Inbox management
- Taking minutes
- Building a high reputation for the ESG, pushing initiatives, strategies and branding
- Client facing work, including M&BD team events and webinars
- Coordinating for the ESG team, taking ownerships, relationship building, being involved in Project
If you are a Legal PA with a passion for sustainability, promoting a positive work culture and committed to diversity and inclusion then this truly is the role for you!!