£40000 - £45000 per annum
25 days ago
If you are a dedicated and organized individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment then this Management PA role is your ideal next step.
Salary - £45,000
Hybrid - 3/2
Location - Liverpool Street
With a strong presence in key financial centres worldwide, this leading international law firm has achieved rapid expansion and year-on-year growth and is now in need of a talented and ambitious Management PA to support three Directors within the organisation.
This role requires a proactive person who can manage various administrative tasks, enable effective communication and provide a key contribution to the overall success of the Directors and their respective teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Directors, managing their schedules, and coordinating meetings and appointments.
- Assist in managing and prioritizing email and other communication channels, ensuring timely responses.
- Prepare and review correspondence, reports and presentations on behalf of the Directors.
- Facilitate efficient communication between the Directors and their teams, clients and external stakeholders.
- Handle travel arrangements, accommodations and itineraries, ensuring smooth logistics for business trips.
- Maintain and organize important documents, records and files to ensure accessibility and confidentiality.
- Undertake ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects as required by the Directors.
If you're looking for a rewarding role and want to work in a dynamic and professional environment then please get in touch for more information.