Management PA - on a 12 month contract to work for a leading law firm on the doorstep of Liverpool Street station.
Provide day to day secretarial and administrative support for a team of Directors managing Business Functions departments across the firm including the Director of Client & Strategic Development, the Finance Director, the Director of Development & Culture and the Director of HR.
- Diary management - organise meetings, video and audio conference calls, interviews and associated services such as room bookings and refreshments.
- Meeting management - collect agenda items, prepare and distribute agendas, take and distribute minutes, follow up on actions.
- Travel management - arrange flights, accommodation, transfers, VISAs/ESTAs, prepare currency and itineraries, process expenses/credit card statements and currency return.
- Email management - daily inbox management.
- Document work - type dictations, prepare correspondence, document amendments, land registry searches, prepare bills and management presentations.
- Filing, e-filing and archiving - scanning and printing, purchase order requests, field telephone calls and take messages, post and faxes.
- Assist with the production and distribution of management accounts reports.
- Provide ad hoc support/holiday cover etc for the Executive Assistant to the Managing Partners and the Executive Assistant to Business Development & Communications Directors.
- Create weekly financial presentations using Power BI for Finance Director.
- Create monthly financial reports using Power BI for overseas offices via email.
- Processing expenses/invoices including corporate credit card statements.
- Assisting with updating/renewing any global Members/Partnership Agreements.
- Managing new office/entity/lease project plans.
- Assisting with ad-hoc internal management projects.
- Preparing documents, correspondence, brochures and PowerPoint presentations for various events/projects/meetings.
- Attend events, such as the partnership conference, where necessary to provide administration support.
- Organising global meetings such as Town Halls, Away Days, annual management offsite, strategy group meetings (to include venues, hotels, catering, equipment, travel etc).
- Assist the Development & Culture teams with ad hoc tasks and projects.
Skills and experience - essential
- At least 5 years' experience working as a Personal Assistant at a senior level.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- At least 60wpm typing speed.
- Experience working in a professional services environment.
Skills and experience - desired
- Experience working for an international law firm.
- Ability to act with absolute discretion is essential.
- Ability to learn extremely quickly and hit the ground running.
- Friendly and professional with a strong service ethic.
- Strong communication skills; able to interact effectively at all levels; ability to work collaboratively.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactive self-starter, able to juggle multiple tasks and see them through to completion.
- Robust, able to cope with a demanding environment.