£20000 - £25000 per annum
DS MBDADM 01_1630396134
26 days ago
An International Law firm are looking to add an entry level Marketing and Business Development Assistant to their growing team.
Salary up to £25,000
Being an intricate part of the department, this opportunity and the wider team play a significant role in the smooth operation and coordination of the firm's activities, so you'll feel part of something from the very first moment.
This Marketing and Business Development Assistant role provides support on a wide range of duties. You will be immersed in the sector, understand the firm's offering and USPs and help identify relevant opportunities.
This role will ideally suit a candidate who is looking to build on their burgeoning Legal administration experience, undertake a greater amount of responsibility and feel part of a department where their work/impact will make a tangible difference to the success of the firm.
The firm themselves are outstanding and set themselves apart from the crowd. The atmosphere in their City based office is almost calming, offering a supportive environment where you can continue to grow your career amongst like-minded individuals.
Although not exhaustive, please see below for some of the fundamentals involved:
- Provide administrative support to the BD team
- Organise and participate in meetings and events
- Assist with collection and distribution of resources
- Coordinate new business enquiries
- Assist with the editing, production and maintenance of marketing materials and related content (pitches, credential statements/brochures, client alerts, announcements, invitations, social media posts and web pages)
- Supporting the Bids advisor with maintaining BD content in their pitches
- Keep track of pitch/tender process, sourcing feedback and updating the team
- Contribute to process improvements
- Assisting with internal communications of BD initiatives
- Pushing for microsite content
- Sending social media to focus groups to share
- Helping maintain and keep client and company data accurate in CRM system
- Main point of contact for CRM data accuracy
- Supporting BD execs with client strategy by pulling reports on client and referral activities
- Collaborate with other departments
Please get in touch if you feel this is something of interest or you'd like to find out why your next opportunity lies at a firm with one of the best staff retention rates in London.