City of London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
5 days ago
Marketing & Communications Assistant / Coordinator - Top US Law Firm!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator / Assistant with 2-3 years experience to join one of the friendliest US law practices in the City, assisting the Marketing and Business Development team across London and two European Offices.
The main function of this role is:
- To assist the London Business Development team in executing sponsorship's, conferences, speaking opportunities and events.
- Assisting the European offices on profile raising activities relating to promotion of content across relevant channels including social media, intranet and website.
- Working with the Communications team on PR related activities for the European Offices as and when required which includes liaising with press/media and help with the issuance of press releases.
- Updating practice relevant website and intranet resources and fee earner biographies.
- Supporting team efforts with visibility initiatives.
- Assist in creating and maintaining marketing collateral such as brochures for the European offices.
- Liaise with external printers and the secretarial team on printed marketing material production.
- Help with the digital strategy for the European offices, which includes on-site filming/production, creation and co-ordination of digital assets, and reviewing campaign metrics/analytics.
- Provide support on internal marketing communications for the European offices including internal newsletters, intranet updates and other marketing collateral (including internal digital communications).
You will be degree educated (preferably Marketing) and possess at least two years experience in a similar environment, and be able to demonstrate a keen interest in Marketing.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact me immediately!