City of London
£43000 - £45000 per annum
15 days ago
PA / PA Team leader for a leading law firm in the City supporting The Head of department and day to day leadership of a team of PA's and Team Assistants.
- 'Right hand' to the Division Head;
- Day to day leadership and development of a Team of Legal Operations staff (x7) consisting of PA's and Team Assistants to include oversight of work and delegation of tasks amongst the team;
- Managing absences, holiday requests, ensuring adequate cover, and managing overtime as required;
- Driving a strong compliance mindset within the department; ensuring that Legal Operations staff are implementing and supporting the Fee Earners to ensure compliance with the firm's checklists, and guidelines, particularly around client on-boarding, conflict checks, and searches;
- Office Management for the Division, including maintaining key documents and information such as team charts, business continuity plans etc;
- Carrying out research and managing projects for the Division;
- Dealing with recruitment of staff, induction, and training. Supporting team and individual development, agreeing Objectives, holding regular one-to-ones as well as structured quarterly reviews;
- Working with the People's Team, BD Team, Front of House Team as required;
- Promoting a cohesive and supportive environment, driving collaboration and high performance;
- Point of contact for the Head's office, dealing with phone calls, emails, correspondence and requests for calls/meetings, using judgements to prioritise requests but also respond directly and/or route to the most appropriate person for response.
- Full calendar management for the Head, managing a busy and frequently changing schedule. Promoting best use of the Head's time through effective co-ordination, taking into account business priorities, and well as the Head's working preferences.
This is a great role for someone who is keen to step up into a role working for a Department Head and has the additional responsibilities of leading a small team of PA's and Team Assistants.
Excellent salary, benefits and working environment - so don't delay, get your cv over straight away !