£38000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Recruiting for PA to support the Head of Business Development and Head of Communications for a leading US Law firm in the City
- Providing day-to-day administrative assistance to the Global Head of Communications and the Head of Business Development. Key aspects include managing their diaries, travel arrangements, visas and expenses.
- Supporting the two leaders with their key presentations and projects.
- Managing a number of key administrative tasks for the Communications and Business Development functions. These include organising and coordinating regular team meetings, helping to administer our systems and produce data for annual processes (e.g., evaluations) and taking responsibility for the various organisation charts.
- Taking responsibility and ownership for a small number of one-off communications and marketing projects (e.g., the production of a book, a pilot research project, wellbeing trainings). This includes substantive input on project planning and execution, scheduling interviews/meetings and managing timelines.
- Supporting regular communications processes, including new office openings and new partner promotions.
- Coordinating administrative tasks and projects for theBD marketing department, including:
- Acting as central point of contact for BD & Marketing queries from the team and the Firm
- Setting up new joiners on our systems, email distribution groups and be the point of contact for administrative queries from the new joiner and from the GTS access management team
- Preparing agreements for external consultants and arranging appropriate systems access
- Assisting with logistics for visitors, internships and work experience requests
- Organising the London office photo shoots and processing images for internal/external use
- Other responsibilities as required by management.
This role would suit a Senior level Legal PA who wants to move away from working for Fee Earners and broaden their skill set !!