City of London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + WFH 2 days PW
19 days ago
PA to Senior Management - Global Law Firm - £45K + Hybrid Working
My Client, who have 17 offices, and over 1.500 staff members which span over the US, Europe and Asia seek a PA to support the Senior Management Team including the CEO and COO alongside 2 other Executive Assistants.
The role itself is perfect for a Team Secretary/Legal Secretary who is keen to secure a C-Suite PA role, learn from the other EA's and eventually progress into an EA to C-Suite members role.
- Based in the heart of the City
- Supporting C-Suite Level Members
- Paying up to £45,000
- Hybrid working - working 2 days from home
- 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Flexible benefits package including pension, private medical, season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, on site café plus more
- Handling sensitive information and issues in a responsible way
- Coordination of meetings, circulating paperwork including agendas, presentations and reports
- Support with projects and other initiatives
- Scheduling annual appraisal meetings for Partners across the firm
- Complex diary and email management
- Accurately typing up documents of a sensitive nature
- Production of the firm's annual business plan
- Liaising with Partners across the firm
Candidates must have at least 2 years experience of working within a Law firm, supporting their own allocation - or in a Hub setting at Partner level.