£40000 - £45000 per annum
15 days ago
Our client is looking to recruit a confident, client focussed and forward-thinking PA to assist the Executive Assistant team in providing support to members of the Senior Management Team
Salary - £45,000
Hybrid - 3/2
Location - St Paul's
This role will work as part of the Senior Management Executive Assistant Team (currently 2 EAs) supporting the CEO, COO, Global Finance Director, Global Risk Director and Head of Partnership Tax. This is an exciting role for a good communicator with a high level of interpersonal skills, required to liaise across all offices.
This role requires a proactive person who can manage various administrative tasks, enable effective communication and provide a key contribution to the overall success of team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Executive Assistants / Senior Management Team with:
- the coordination of meetings, collating agenda items, circulating papers in advance, taking minutes and circulating action points post meeting;
- coordination support on projects and other initiatives undertaken by the senior management team;
- conducting data research and analysis and re-arranging in a coherent format for presentation;
- co-ordination of the communications to partners regarding their tax return process including scheduling meetings for tax team members with individual Partners; collating and distributing paperwork (including the use of mail-merge), booking meeting rooms; and e-filing;
- the production of the firm's annual business plan;
- the organisational aspects of the Global Partner appraisal process including scheduling appraisal meetings, distributing paperwork, creating spreadsheets, booking meeting rooms and collating paperwork;
- Extensive and often complex diary management; coordinating meetings to best utilise time, managing diary conflicts and preparing any necessary documentation in advance.
- Provide effective mailbox management and maintenance of all electronic mail, including flagging up of any mail or issues that need attention and on occasion responding to email correspondence.
- Arranging complex travel arrangements working across numerous time zones including producing detailed itineraries, anticipating any additional requirements and obtaining visas if required and keeping HR informed of movements.
- Produce accurate, high quality typed work from audio and script work, using any of the software packages and document management systems available on the system, providing a same day service or more urgently as required.
- Proofread documents to ensure an accurate and high standard is maintained, demonstrating strong attention to detail at all times.
If you're looking for a rewarding role and want to work in a dynamic and professional environment then please get in touch for more information.