City of London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Brand new role! PR Manager role within a growing national law firm, walking distance of Liverpool St.
If you're looking to join one of the fastest growing law firms in London and have at least 4 years PR/Communication experience, ideally within a law firm then this could be the role for you!
You will be working closely with the Director of Communications and the London Managing Partner to deliver the London office's PR Programme to build and grow the reputation of the London office!
Salary is up to £75,000!
Duties will include:
- Manage relationships with journalists/Legal Press
- Manage/prepare media briefings/Q&A's
- Manage external PR Suppliers
- Contribute to the firms Social media presence
- Provide PR support for seminars/conferences
- Work alongside Partner in relation to the firms media presence
This is a brand new role for the firm and you can really make the role your own and put your stamp on the position!
If you are a natural net worker with strong communicative skills and the hunger join a law firm amongst the most exciting time in its history then please apply immediately!!