City of London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Hybrid Working
22 days ago
Private Equity Legal PA - Global Law Firm - Paying up to £50,000
My Client, a Global Powerhouse of a Law firm are recruiting for a Legal PA to join their award-winning Private Equity department. They are a firm that every Legal PA aspires to work for and have over 1,000 Lawyers across the world. They operate a 'one firm' approach, meaning that the successful Candidate will work with their other 16 offices.
This particular role is supporting Partners and Associates within the Private Equity department. They are keen to meet with Legal PA's who have at least 2 years' Legal Secretarial experience and have supported Partner Level within a Law firm.
- Based in the heart of the City
- Private Equity department
- Paying up to £50,000
- Hybrid working
- Benefits include Birthday holiday, 28 days holidays, wealth of well-being benefits, private GP service, medical insurance, life assurance, pension and many more!!
- Day to day diary management to include scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Arranging global travel to include business itineraries.
- Email management.
- Audio typing, creating and amending correspondence and placing documents into house style.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations, memos and reports.
- Time entry.
- Manage the billing process.
- Assistance with the BD activities.
Candidates must have at least 2 years experience of working within a Law firm, supporting their own allocation - or in a Hub setting at Partner level. Ideally within Corporate, but other areas of Law may be considered.