City of London
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits
11 days ago
Executive Assistant - Real Estate - Global Law Firm - Paying up to £40,000
My Client, an International and award winning Law firm, are seeking an Executive Assistant to join their friendly and supportive Real Estate team.
The firm provides exceptional standards of service have seen them become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law.
Exceptional levels of initiative, organisational skills and client focus are key requirements and the role requires a broad range of skills in business development, client communications, practice management, marketing and billing.
* Regular practice planning with lawyers to review and assist with client work activities
* Active diary management and gatekeeping, including coordinating complex travel and resource requirements.
* Coordinating, or delegating as appropriate, meeting requirements (room bookings, attendee invitations, resources, catering), including scheduling arrangements across time zones.
* Preparing information packs (booking flights, hotels, transfers, maps, client information, itinerary).
* Monitoring and managing inboxes, using initiative to re-route or prioritise, and action or draft response for review in order to reduce volume.
* Communicating with clients directly, screening calls and providing responses, including directing enquiries/requests to more appropriate areas in the firm.
* Attending client meetings when required to reinforced business contacts and take notes, actions points for follow up.
* Assisting in the preparation of client information packs which may include business reports, analytics and research.
* Creation or amendment of animated or graphical PowerPoint presentations.
* Assisting with coordination and on the ground preparation of small client events and liaising with the events team to source venues, invitations, arranging resources, seat planning, communications and presentations, etc.
* Candidates must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Legal PA/Secretary, in a Law firm.
Please do not apply unless you meet the requirements.
Contact Sian Taylor at JM Legal for further information.