City of London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
New Receptionist role within large national law firm located in the City! Based in stunning, state of the art offices only a stones throw from Liverpool St/Bank station.
Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday
You will be joining a friendly front of house team that pride themselves on providing first class experience for all visitors and employees!
* Notifying appropriate people that a visitor has arrived to see them
* Keeping track of visitors arriving for appointments and when they leave the building
* Answering phone calls and responding appropriately to the caller's needs
* Set up meeting rooms for client meetings e.g. Pens, paper, water etc.,
* Book Couriers, taxis, restaurants
* Distribute post and mail any evening post
* Assist BD Manager with client seminars and SO seminar
If you have at least 1 years experience in a Reception role, ideally in London, please apply immediately!